Cheap v Expensive

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balltrap

When shooting on a dull day with a bad background i find orange edge on targets very hard to see, i have a lot of shooting glasses mainly Oakley but i struggled to see them edge on on a dull day until now ! i bought these for a laugh but i am not laughing now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282156338946

I was considering spending a lot of money on a top make. But these have solved my problem and are very well made ! at that price you can afford to buy a pair a week :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the purple colour is a good all-rounder as far as I am concerned. I use Randolph Rangers with deep purple on bright days and think it is time to get the lighter purple for slightly darker days. As to the price... shooting is filled with mystifying  reasons to spend more money than you need to :)  

Cant beat Deep Purple,vintage rock n roll.
Headbanger
laugh.gif

Bought optic labs target cost £20 on eBay,with four lenses Clear,purple,light yellow and a dark lens for sunny days.Use just purple for clay shooting even on sunny days and yellow for game shooting, including shooting ducks in the evening.Have looked at pilla and to my eyes cannot tell a lot of difference,there is no distortion with the optic labs.Lot more money cart's .

never liked deep purple especially smoke over the water. The only nearly decent album was "in rock" the only nearly decent track was "child in time"

give me captain beafheart any day ?

The link above was not working it has been updated :)

I wonder if Paul120 will buy a pair after seeing them today :angel:

never liked deep purple especially smoke over the water. The only nearly decent album was "in rock" the only nearly decent track was "child in time"give me captain beafheart any day ?
Smoke ON the water.....

It's no wonder you didn't like it, you were listening to the wrong song ?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

don't know what happened bloody predictive text shiite

When shooting on a dull day with a bad background i find orange edge on targets very hard to see, i have a lot of shooting glasses mainly Oakley but i struggled to see them edge on on a dull day until now ! i bought these for a laugh but i am not laughing now

I was considering spending a lot of money on a top make. But these have solved my problem and are very well made ! at that price you can afford to buy a pair a week :lol:
Got some of these today. Look good looking out the front window.??try em in anger soon.

They seem nice and cheap,so I will try some thanks. But I dont know what salary your on but I cant afford a pair a week so I hope they last longer than that.

They seem nice and cheap,so I will try some thanks. But I dont know what salary your on but I cant afford a pair a week so I hope they last longer than that.
I don't know either but i'd guess it's miss spent winter heating allowance  ;)

I don't know either but i'd guess it's miss spent winter heating allowance  ;)

:lol: .........................no point in you getting any Paul because if you can see them you still cannot hit them :lol:

Anyway be nice its Christmass :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
never liked deep purple especially smoke over the water. The only nearly decent album was "in rock" the only nearly decent track was "child in time"

give me captain beafheart any day ?
Captain Birds Eye for me !

Latest posts

Back