Pegoraro

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkside

Tom Young at North Ayrshire has got his first batch of Pegoraro sport delivered, shot 150 of 28g 8's 'Speed' yesterday, very similar shell to a Clever Mirage T2!! Clean burning, smooth recoil, good breaks. Opened one up, round polished shot that all measured the same size, good wads, looked like Maxum green/blue square flake powder. Very, very good shell for £170/1000!!

Tom's DTL was won on Sunday with them, 298/300 by Douglas Brown

Loaded in Italy, smaller family Italian loader who exports to 14 countries already, they came highly recommended to Tom by friends in the Italian gun trade.

Tom was the sole importer to the UK of Clever Mirage for 27 years before losing the agency suddenly, without warning or reason. There is still a large selection of Mirage in Tom's warehouse that will be replaced with Pegoraro as they deplete. If the 150 I shot yesterday are anything to go by, Clever Mirage will soon be a memory in Scotland.

http://www.pegorarosport.com/en/cartridges/

Would not say a bad word about Clever cartridges after shooting them for the past three years I would say they are very good I have shot T2, 3 and 4. The place I bought from has started to charge for delivery now so the effective price is now €220 per thousand so I thought about getting an alternative cartridge. I sourced a supply of Jocker competition at a nearby shop at €172 and have to say that in my hands they are every bit as good as the Clever T2 possibly slightly better plus if I buy 2k they shop keep gives me ten euro off so I won't be getting Clever T2 again any time soon. The only problem I see is what if the shop does not re order the Jocker cartridges ? That for me is the problem with small shops and small scale cartridge producers will the supply be maintained... I know I will always be able to get Clever T2's. I don't want to chop and change cartridges so time will tell but in the meantime the Jockers are really great through my Perazzi.

Latest posts

Back