Lincoln Vogue 12 Gauge New Model

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinJ

Does anyone know anything about this shot gun,been told it's as good as the entry levels of Browing and Beretta 

Does anyone know anything about this shot gun,been told it's as good as the entry levels of Browing and Beretta 
I hear people tell others the same thing about many guns and it is invariably untrue.

If strapped for cash but a good condition older gun,or if you can afford an entry level mk38/525.

Beretta seem to be having serious QC problems of late.

Gunfit is the most important thing ;)

I forgot earlier in the year i actually asked my gunsmith about Lincolns as an acquaintance had bought a recent one,he was less than enthusiastic about them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply,I have  a Beretta 686 pigeon 1 it shoots well,but I would like another to have a change,did think about a DTL but went of that, like both of them you suggested,Melbourne guns have both of them ( used)he's not to far from me 

Cheers

The only thing that is as good as an entry level Beretta or Browning...is an entry level Beretta or Browning! Or Miroku.

I have an older Lincoln 20b, it's basic...got for my kids...it isn't like a Beretta.

Latest posts

Back