What a relief

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo

Well after nearly 2 years of not shooting due to clavicle injury, kids, emergency surgery and other things going on.  I have just returned from bislay at braidwood (my local ground) after shooting 50 clays using 21g comp X through my MK38 sported And it felt really good ?. Was a bit apprehensive but all went well with no pain or any other issues. I do have to say that I found the X pad  to be very good indeed.

Will now build up gradually and hopefully be ready to enter monthly comp in the new year. 

Anyway I thought I would share what I see as a bit of a milestone for myself.

Regards

Damon

Glad to hear you are back at it.  Cannot imagine not shooting for that long.  Enjoy.

Just a few.

Low driven bird. Hit it and my body did not fall apart.  

Shoulder a bit stiff this morning but nothing out of ordinary after  a nearly 2 year break.

Regards.

Damon

hii

ihad a layoff of about 10 years  lost my company lost wife ( not a bd thing) got divorced  cost 75k  got diabetes and spodilosis of the nek then got married again totally revamped wifes house got made redundant and then got lung cancer(currently under treatment)  thought bollocks enough bad crap now do something for me  so got the gun out and went shooting it was fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!

bit too much wack for my neck and shoulders so got a semi auto and love it. now go every week it gives me something to look forward to

so never give up keeep shooting alive and kicking well done for the comeback  lets hope others follow and boost the numbers

Dang

sh*t a brick mate. What I have gone through pales in  insignificance.

Hope you get through your current issues. 

Damon

thanks for your good wishes   its looking hopefull and i am a resiliant sort of old git so all things equal i will get through this

danq

Latest posts

Back