CPSA awards

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

It's the CPSA awards time. If you are a CPSA member I would like to ask you to nominate Cheryl Hall for the Development Award. Cheryl arranged with the organisers of both the British and the English Opens to mentor squads around the course. Cheryl promoted, persuaded and recruited until she more than doubled the number of women shooting these competitions, single handedly increasing participation  in National level competiton by women more than anyone or any organisation has ever managed before. Like so many others I would never have gone near an Open without Cheryl's encouragement and support and sheer hard work. On the back of these efforts more women are signing up for big competitions like the Essex Masters. The sport has grown, and that's thanks to Cheryl. 

Cheryl deserves some recognition for her work in setting up and running these mentoring schemes. I was unimpressed by the throwaway mentions in Pull! magazine. Please help Cheryl's success get the recognition it deserves.

CPSA number of the nominee is 103805.

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/awardsnomination

Last edited by a moderator:
Back