Decot Hy Wyd Lenses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickh

Has anyone got a pair of non prescription Hy Wyd size 67 lenses in preferably yellow, orange or red they would like to sell? Current exchange rates and Decot's ridiculous $50 shipping charge make ordering from them a non starter. Thanks for looking.

I get mine from Lehman Optical, www.shootingspecs.com. Do remember that standard Decots are not safety shatterproof and to get shatterproof you need different material and there are choices. I usually talk to Alan Lehman for advice, phone is 001 602 321 4404. He will be able to talk charges etc. but I think standard lenses are $50 and safety are $80. He will also do custom tints.

BTW, I have been getting my lenses from Lehman since 2001 amd have never had a problem with them. I have just had to replace my favourite colour after 15 years as one lens has a scratch after being dropped. The price per year is impressive!

Are Decot actually safety glasses? I was talking to someone who bought that kind of a set and sent them back because they aren't shatterproof like you need for shooting.

Thanks skeetbird will follow that up.

Decot glasses are fine for trap shooting although you can get polycarbonate lenses if you want. 

I've tried the Gunroom but they didn't have spare lenses in the size I wanted just complete glasses sets.

Latest posts

Back