Migration from full bore

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriolis

Hello all

I have been a keen rifle shooter for years and been in to reloading and custom rifles. Never really got into the shotgun scene, but I fancy something a little more sociable and and competative on a friendly level. Rifle shooting is also incredibly restrictive on where you can shoot. Where I used to live I had access to 1000s of acres I could shoot on. Since moving, I have not got any land. There are clubs for full bore, but they are few and far between. So here I am, keen to get into it, but starting from scratch. Currently looking to get a Miroku MK38 as it seems to be a good place to start and I have been told, unofficially, that it is a good fit.

Ian Coley and Shooting Supplies in Bromsgrove and probably my closest dealers.

Welcome. MK38, good choice and should serve you well for many years.

I've got an MK38 and LOVE it. Wouldn't have anything else even though the hubby is willing to get me anything I desire.  It's down to personal choice but I can honestly say mine has never gone wrong, I've never had a gun malfunction, it still looks good after many years of use and if anything happened to this gun I would get another MK38.  

Go to Coleys, have a look at what they have in your price range and take a few out to try.  If you stick with the main brands (Beretta, Browning and Miroku) you won't go far wrong.  Pick whatever fits best.

Latest posts

Back