Premier league final

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

So happy - shot the last ESP at Owls today for the Premier League and came third in C overall and was Lady High Gun for 2016.  I have really enjoyed it.

image.jpeg

Congratulations, well done. Can't think of anyone who shoots 'White Gold' but I suppose they must be OK     :wink:

If you were 3rd. in the 'Premier League', does that mean you could be on the transfer list in the near future ?      :wacko:

Well done Sian...youve improved since last year & your hard work & dedication has paid off x

Thought the Premier League has been a great event & hats off to Richard Worthington from the CPSA who has been the driving force behind this event.

Congrats to all winners inc Dan & of course the shooters of Team Barrowheath

Well done Sian...youve improved since last year & your hard work & dedication has paid off x

Thought the Premier League has been a great event & hats off to Richard Worthington from the CPSA who has been the driving force behind this event.

Thanks Phil,

Well done Barrowheath and Dan.  I really enjoyed the series too.

Thanks Phil, nice to see you on Saturday.  

Well done to Barrow Heath for winning the overall team event.

I see that registrations for next years Premier League starts in December and the first round is at Southdown end of January 2017.

Thanks Phil, nice to see you on Saturday.  

Well done to Barrow Heath for winning the overall team event.

I see that registrations for next years Premier League starts in December and the first round is at Southdown end of January 2017.
Well done Dan.  26 Feb is the start.

A lovely gesture by Southdown - a few of us in the Southdown team shot all 8 premier league shoots and they are rewarding our commitment with vouchers of £100 to be spent at the ground.  

A lovely gesture by Southdown - a few of us in the Southdown team shot all 8 premier league shoots and they are rewarding our commitment with vouchers of £100 to be spent at the ground.  
Do tell, how long do you think that will last you? :) it is though a terrific gesture by the ground to those of you that must have racked up some serous mileage 

Latest posts

Back