Sport FEDECAT Windrush

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

On 16 and 17 September we are holding a 120 bird shoot at Windrush , shot in squads over 4 layouts so pre booking is essential for this .

if you enjoy old style Fitasc shoots you will love this and if you are a sporting shooter that enjoys variety you will also love this as it can be shot gun up or down the choice is yours .

there will be £1000 prize fund up for grabs which will be decided by 4 equal cuts after the shoot which will give 5 prize sectors so 20 cash prize winners .

as we have now proven after running one of these events at home and I have shot 2 of them abroad the scare mongering over being banned from other shoots is just that so if you enjoy your shooting and want to have a great deal of variety and fun please come and support this new exciting game in Britain .

there are some big events for this planned with us for next year so ideal practice ahead of the game 

contact us to book your slot 

Am already booked on for this one - great opportunity to shoot Windrush, which is a lovely piece of land. 

Steve doesn't need my support - but this looks like a good fun shoot, I'm in on Saturday - so hopefully see some of you there. 

Cyril , it's an absolute load of bollox !!!!! No one can ban any body from doing what they want to do !!!!!

Wife banned me from doing things!

Hopefully booked on to shoot this on the Saturday. Fingers crossed for sunshine, blue skies and no wind.

Booked on for 10:20.

So, what are the main differences between this and sporting? How are they run?

ha ha

Latest posts

Back