What a lot of nonsense.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Powell

Staff member
Another weekend, another world championship. This time it's the world all round championship.

Just 56 entrants and all of them from the home nations. Honestly, who are they trying to kid?

Maybe if I pop a trap in the garden and shoot a better score than Mrs P I can call myself a world champion too!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all champions here, in our own ways.  My wife fairly frequent comments on my world class status as a total ..................  well, anyway.  at least I'm world class.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are all champions here, in our own ways.  My wife fairly frequent comments on my world class status as a total ..................  well, anyway.  at least I'm world class.
Your wife may say you are world class but the local strumpet may say you come in a poor fourth.

Your wife may say you are world class but the local strumpet may say you come in a poor fourth.
come forth and win thy glory.........................came fifth and won a packet of peanuts  :lol:

....and I dare say there maybe a few more to add to the list yet, what with all the new disciplines appearing.  ;)

only 56 entries which is undeniably poor, and no foreign sorts BUT that's still 55 folk you have to beat. Gotta be in it to win it.

....and I dare say there maybe a few more to add to the list yet, what with all the new disciplines appearing.  ;)
yep like fedething .

To be shot over 2 weeks of working days 10 targets a day you will be able to practice the targets up to a 100 times each day apparently there building a new shooting ground in John O'Groats for it and it will be demolished immediately the prize giving is over  ;)  

Latest posts

Back