Meadowcroft 100ESP Reg 21st Aug

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Lucky to have a lift offere by old Stew Keen so it looks very much like we are off down to dark Bath for this, here I usually get caught out by more than my fair share of some bouncing rabbits, think I'd know how to hit them by now, only Id nearly swear the ones I get are cast iron :), quick hello to anyone off here that's also going and I'll post a few notes on our adventure tomorrow 

Lucky to have a lift offere by old Stew Keen so it looks very much like we are off down to dark Bath for this, here I usually get caught out by more than my fair share of some bouncing rabbits, think I'd know how to hit them by now, only Id nearly swear the ones I get are cast iron :), quick hello to anyone off here that's also going and I'll post a few notes on our adventure tomorrow 
I'll get there one day.

Decent enough day, as planned old Stewie Keen picked me up, drive down looked to be into poor weather only at ground it was short sleeve polos as it was quite warm and pleasant. Prompt 10 start and the pair of us got round in less 2 hours, mind we did plod along, lots of chit chat and general hellos to quite a few friendly faces. Have been letting too many rabbits go recently and today rectified that slightly hitting 8/12 across two stands, though missed all close 4 in a report pair of them, managed also to mess up on a report pair of overheads, most disappointed with myself for that. Stewie finished in the 80's I was a bit too far away from that today, onwards to the next shoot though, oh I think Sam Usher was leading when we left however there was a stellar list oh top shots still to come in 

Latest posts

Back