Longridge 7th Aug 100ESP Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Very warm, some glorious sunshine and at times a devilish wind (thats the weather type by the way) went round first thing with Shortlegs and Stew Keen, we all had glory and gory moments thankfully more of the former than latter, was :) to put some fairly big loopers on the card, did though let s couple fat crows roost unmolested he ho learnt a lesson about myself there, Stew ended on 80, Shortlegs a pleasing 70. HG was our chum Nick Chipper Portlock with a 96, not content with that alone Nick promptly picked up the revamped pool shoot winnings as well. Other comp placings being 

AA, 1st = 94 Sam Usher, Matt Hance and Chris Childerhouse

A, 1st 90- John Taylor, 2nd 88- J Woodcock 3rd 85- Wes Harris

B, 1st 84- Ray Ward, 2nd 83- Jack Mills and A Kendall, 4th 80- T Woodcock (colt)

C, 1st 87- G Jones (jnr) 2nd 75- F Kirby and 3rd 73- K Gibbs

silly me John Taylor is really Jason Taylor or Jasper a regular on this forum, sorry stinger 

Last edited by a moderator:
Very warm, some glorious sunshine and at times a devilish wind (thats the weather type by the way) went round first thing with Shortlegs and Stew Keen, we all had glory and gory moments thankfully more of the former than latter, was :) to put some fairly big loopers on the card, did though let s couple fat crows roost unmolested he ho learnt a lesson about myself there, Stew ended on 80, Shortlegs a pleasing 70. HG was our chum Nick Chipper Portlock with a 96, not content with that alone Nick promptly picked up the revamped pool shoot winnings as well. Other comp placings being 

AA, 1st = 94 Sam Usher, Matt Hance and Chris Childerhouse

A, 1st 90- John Taylor, 2nd 88- J Woodcock 3rd 85- Wes Harris

B, 1st 84- Ray Ward, 2nd 83- Jack Mills and A Kendall, 4th 80- T Woodcock (colt)

C, 1st 87- G Jones (jnr) 2nd 75- F Kirby and 3rd 73- K Gibbs 
Nice to shoot with you and Stew again Rich and enjoyed your company you looked more comfortable shooting and enjoying yourself, you shot quite a few of the stands well with a few straights except for the brain fart :hunter:  you had on the crows OOOOps !  Look forward to the next time  :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back