its a dilemma

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

choices choices

dtl at new Holmes chapel ground

or

esp at dolphin, even though both balltrap and paul120 have let me down. ?????

yes but my game gun hasn't been out to play since hodnet with Westley, mind you the 10 ain't been out much either. ?

Eeny Meeny Miny Mo. You lucky boy to have a choice. Enjoy whatever you decide on,Im sure you will.

I don't like choices brand new, they confuse me ?

usually go to Coniston with my mate on sat but Mrs ips is dragging me to a charity dog show a mile up the road, my rough tough gundog will be paraded around a ring like some miss doggy world all preened and pretty. Oh the shame of it. On the plus side there is a trainer doing a gundog demo ?

even though both balltrap and paul120 have let me down. ????? 
5_zpshlwdlxfd.gif

choices choices

dtl at new Holmes chapel ground

or

esp at dolphin, even though both balltrap and paul120 have let me down. ?????
I'm surprised you're even considering the sporting. Personally, and no offence to those that do, I wouldn't walk to the end of my drive to shoot it, never mind having to get in the car!

Joking aside, Holmes Chapel SG looks nice. It certainly seems like the owners have made a hefty investment into developing the ground. If it weren't for the fact it's the Welsh Open this weekend I might have given it a go myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
jan

good point ?

certainly is very welcome and will fill a gap left by A6. Its about 35miles from me so big difference to Beverley which is 130 miles. I suppose it would be rude not too, just dusted off DT10eell but the 687eell game gun looked very unhappy, I think it sensed I wasn't choosing it for Sunday, Beretta's are very sensitive you know ?

better chuffing not ? anyway the covered layouts look ..... Well , covered ?

I would have been happy with esp if it wasn't for so called "old friends" letting me down . Paul's off OTing and your catching fishes.

My choice for Saturday is already made.  Road trip with a couple of mates to look at a K-80 at the open day at Sporting Targets.  Taking my DT10 to have a couple of hundred ESP targets while I'm there.

My choice for Saturday is already made.  Road trip with a couple of mates to look at a K-80 at the open day at Sporting Targets.  Taking my DT10 to have a couple of hundred ESP targets while I'm there.
No doubt schooling yourself as to what to avoid

I don't like choices brand new, they confuse me ?

usually go to Coniston with my mate on sat but Mrs ips is dragging me to a charity dog show a mile up the road, my rough tough gundog will be paraded around a ring like some miss doggy world all preened and pretty. Oh the shame of it. On the plus side there is a trainer doing a gundog demo ?
We had a charity dog show about a month back at a local pub, took the Dobi Pup just to get him to meet other dogs, (he came from doberman rescue) and was very nervous. He settled quick so they said enter him in the show, Everyone else was brushing and polishing, he rolled in the grass which I wiped off, then proceeded to lick his nuts and todger in the ring but still won two classes and reserve champ overall........   Then he even got prize money......  

I would have been happy with esp if it wasn't for so called "old friends" letting me down . Paul's off OTing and your catching fishes.

Let me see OT or DTL... Ummmm

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back