Clay shooting classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also heres a video i found on youtube for it 

If you go on to youtube an view it on there you can change the vid qaulity to hd ( you can see the clays better )

Thanks for the link!  Went there on Friday, there were two good layouts and it was really enjoyable to shoot.  I'd never been to High Lodge before so was most impressed by the facilities.

I'd go again if only it wasn't so far away from the rest of the country, 140+ miles from the midlands each way, 280 mile round trip for 150 targets.   Compared with the two previous 'Classic' comps in the Cotswolds attendance seem to be significantly less? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The links to the full results fail to open for me...........any tips!

Thanks shootkle but its all a blank for me...........guess I'm short of software?

You are welcome.

I have the same issue with the Internet Explorer on my PC. :) I tried this only on my iPhone.

I can open this pdf in Safari on my iphone or in Chrome on my PC but not in the Internet Explorer on my PC. Firefox has a problem too.

http://www.clay-shooting.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/19/2016/06/Final-results.pdf

I have downloaded this file and cannot open it with Acrobat Reader.

Maybe the format of the pdf is not correct or the file is corrupt.

Latest posts

Back