Castellani UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl86

Anybody know what's happening with them at the moment?

My wife ordered a skeet vest on 1st May and she is still waiting for it to arrive. they have been a nightmare to get hold and on the two occasions we have received any info from them they said the order was held up in Italy through customs or something. It will be with us shortly. Well still no vest and haven't heard anything further from them for two weeks. 

Only problem now is their Facebook page has now disappeared completely which has got the alarm bells ringing. They were quick to take payment but customer service has been non existent. Not really sure what to do at the moment. 

Thank god im not the only one then!

I was warned away from doing business with them by a number of local shooters who have had bad experiences in the past. I thought, I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

I have been waiting weeks 3 weeks for a cartridge bag I purchased as I was desperate. They took instant payment but will not return calls or answer emails. No advise on delivery date but had I known it was going to take this long I would have gone elsewhere.

I went onto their FB page last week and alarm bells started ringing after reading the comments on there about the diabolical service. I went on to FB to try and contact them that way as other means had failed, but unfortunately didn't get around to it at the time (cant remember why but something distracted me at the time). Went back on there a couple of nights later and the page had been removed.

Called them again today and left a message but nobody got back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please.

i don't really want to cancel the order as I have been waiting 6weeks for it so it surely can't be to much longer. But if the are about to go tits up then I don't want to be left with no vest and no chance of a refund.

Contact Priory Clay Target centre at Sutton Bridge, Lincs, thats his ground

Yes please.

i don't really want to cancel the order as I have been waiting 6weeks for it so it surely can't be to much longer. But if the are about to go tits up then I don't want to be left with no vest and no chance of a refund.
Did you pay by credit card, if so you may be able to recoup your money from the card issuer.

I've spoken to Natasha and Aaron this week. They have been having to wait far longer than normal for orders to get here from Italy. If the item you want is in stock then it's pretty much next day delivery, as it's always been.

I showed Aaron this thread just now. He's said to me he's waiting for Castellani in Italy to fulfill his orders. He's happy to refund for stock items because they can be resold. Items ordered that are bespoke such as embroidery work he cannot refund as once embroidered he can't resell.

He's said to email him at [email protected]

All sorted now, cheers all.
How did you get sorted?

i think we'll just have to keep waiting for now. Will email him tho. Not that he's ever got back to our emails. 

Received email back from Natasha and hopefully should all be sorted soon. 

I ordered a new vest yesterday, it arrived this morning! I've always had great service from Aaron, Natasha and John.

these people need some serious lessons in customer service as they never reply to questions about outstanding orders and refunds, there website says they have items in stock when the clearly haven't,

highly recommended

I don't think so

I want one of these but I've no idea who I should order one from....sounds like a nightmare. 

Back