Lincolnshire Shooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulkan18th

Hey All,

Im looking to increase the amount of shooting I do as the family I currently go with don't have much time on their hands at the minute. I feel like every time I go out on my own I don't perform as well.

If there's anyone in Lincolnshire area that fancies meeting up at any grounds give me a shout or if you can recommend any teams if that's a thing?

Just want to go to different grounds and shoot with different people!

cheers

Don't know where you are in Lincs but there is a nice friendly club called Glen Bank at Aslackby, they have a web site, and have a squaded system so you shoot with and get to know other people. Their next 50 bird shoot is 5th June. Orston is another great ground not far from Lincs, they have a squaded system for their non registered shoots on a Sunday.

Unfortunately I'm based in Louth, not too far from Lincoln but it seems like there's very few grounds around me let alone grounds that so registered shoots. 

I'm Lincolnshire (near Lincoln). You don't say which discipline you shoot but do say hello if you see me at a trap ground somehere. I generally only shoot competition so it'll most likely be at a weekend.

Your'e right regarding the lack of registered events. Lincolnshire has a heavy trap bias so many shooters tend to compete out of the county. Aaron has just opened The Priory CTC although that's a good drive from Louth. There's Grimsthorpe SG near Bourne but, as they don't shoot my discipline i've never had cause to go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mainly shoot ESP in all honesty. I don't mind driving to good grounds and making a day of it. Just not sure of where else I can go. I've been to Grimsthorpe, need to try out Orston but wanted to get to some more registered evens ideally. What grounds have you been going to? 

Im in Lincoln but mainly shoot DTL. I frequent Bardney a lot but want to start having a go at some registered shoots. 

Im in Lincoln but mainly shoot DTL. I frequent Bardney a lot but want to start having a go at some registered shoots. 
I go to Bardney quite a bit. Didn't know they did DTL to be fair. Is it behind the clubhouse with the acoustic release?

Will be taking the Mrs there this Saturday so she can be be my caddy! :D  

Back