EJ Churchill 2.6.16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

FIrst shoot of the new CPSA grading period then! Theory says the classes will be balanced ?

Entries are 12pm to 6pm. Looks like I will get there later on in the afternoon, hope to see some of you there; all welcome, no booking required. ?

Another good shoot again today!

Mostly on the soft side, a lot of wind affected ones early on when I went round and stand 10 was causing them a headache! I had to shoot 21 cartridges to finish the 4 sim pair stand ?

How I come out of there with a straight was nothing short of a miracle ?

Enjoyed it though

Also went today, felt flipping cold though, in a all Glos squad with chipper Portlock Joe Hale and Lee Newman, Lee was so cold he promptly bought a sweater from the gunshop! We shot the course from 1-12, personally i lost a wheel on a floppy incomer with a quartering rabbit, list two more when I couldn't anything on stand 7, a longish l-r just fried my brain which then coughed and spluttered me through the last 5 stands, my last wheel lost on 12 when after another bout of leaving it too late I was politely told "just shoot the €|}%$€ thing" which was much more successful. Really nice ground, nice chaps to be with wind and cold needed to do one, hopefully the worlds will see some sun, oh very well done Sain 

Back