Recent Purchase Picture Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypandy

The old Recent Purchase Picture Thread is dead!  

So I thought start a new one!

First off:  £29.99 racking from aldi, makes a fantastic gun maintenance bench!

Then today, new musto vest from WMSG!

IMG_0466 (3).JPG

vest.jpg

I think that vest was the last one left in FB size  :lol:

Careful , the Zip is probably made in Japan .

Here's a TSK that I recently got sorted finally.  I didn't like the way the thing was shaped so I changed it some and refin'd.  I made made the comb in the pix as i wasn't all that happy with the orig.  the funny hole in it are nail hole from the piece of walnut I used hahaha.  Repurposing as it were.

The Arsenal stickers cover the TSK logo but they didn't pay me to advertise so my conscience is clear.

anyway here it is

TSK 002.JPG

TSK 004.JPG

TSK 006.JPG

TSK 007.JPG

TSK 008.JPG

TSK 009.JPG

TSK 010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you could do with a bit more pitch on that Charlie  :)

BTW have you considered an ISIS Green Pad? David Izzard makes a specific one for the Evocomp stock so I'm sure he would do one for the TSK.

DT

Is that gun for a disabled shooter :rolleyes:
Yes, it is for a disabled shooter - - me.  Unfortunately my disability is brain damage so the stock does nothing to address that hahaha

TTTT the pitch is at a well measured "0" and the felt recoil is a non-issue.  The pad is problematic only in that it is proprietary and I'll likely make a replacement mount part that will accommodate any standard pad.  The adjustability in the pad proper is not required for me.

I nearly went down the TSK route myself but they were rather shy on communicating. Meant to be maybe as they don't come cheap and it sounds like after a custom fit you're not happy with two thirds of the finished product!

I decided to go with Perugini & Visini instead. Alberto the stocker is a great guy to work with...........100% right, nothing less.

I've had two fittings and a couple of rounds at Lonato. The "Suprema HVR" should arrive finished in a month or so after colour case hardening at Schilling in Germany.

I will post some finished pics when she arrives.

P1050593.JPG

P1050600.JPG

P1060027.JPG

Yes, but you see I don't have access to stockmakers  of that level (mad skills!!!)here for anything like affordable prices.

My new toy!  Perazzi HPX DSR 33".  It is at the gunsmiths getting 3 ozs added to the stock and 1/2" longer recoil pad added to it.  I am away to Manuel Ricardos in Portugal to get an exhibition grade stock fitted in November.  The extra length will help in the meantime!

Photo0068.jpg

IMG-20160726-WA0005.jpeg

Here's a TSK that I recently got sorted finally.  I didn't like the way the thing was shaped so I changed it some and refin'd.  I made made the comb in the pix as i wasn't all that happy with the orig.  the funny hole in it are nail hole from the piece of walnut I used hahaha.  Repurposing as it were.

The Arsenal stickers cover the TSK logo but they didn't pay me to advertise so my conscience is clear.

anyway here it is

View attachment 5888

View attachment 5890

View attachment 5891

View attachment 5892

View attachment 5893

View attachment 5894

View attachment 5895
How do you get on with the TSK? they have just started bringing them in to Australia and they look nice.

Latest posts

Back