Anglo Italian at it again!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

Once again, thanks Anglo Italian for great service.

Last Sunday, I arrived at the first stand of the shoot, went through my usual pre mount practice and noticed the end bead had dropped off! What's odd is I was convinced that I don't use it, but blimey the sight picture is VERY odd without it. Anyway as I live close to AOHQ, I contacted Mike on Monday, he said I could pop the gun around later that day. Gave them a call on Thursday and Alistair confirmed it was all done and ready to collect FOC.

Credit where it's due, tip top service as usual guys, thanks.

EDIT: I should have said that the bead actually snapped off leaving part of the thread in-situ. So they had to drill/tap the offending piece out before fitting the new one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
CG's are not my cup of tea, but reading forum posts the service is second to none.  Well done indeed to anglo Italian.  perhaps GMK and Browning should take note.

GMK should certainly take note! Similar circumstances When I noticed the bead snapped off my 692 they said it wasn't covered by the warranty and there was no offer to even look at it. The shop returning it on my behalf 'Eastern Sporting' had the issue rectified by their own gun smith, Part and labour FOC! Given the amount of times that particular gun has been back to GMK for manufacturing issues I would have thought they might have considered it out of courtesy but oh no!

Last edited by a moderator:
GMK should certainly take note! Similar circumstances When I noticed the bead snapped off my 692 they said it wasn't covered by the warranty and there was no offer to even look at it. The shop returning it on my behalf 'Eastern Sporting' had the issue rectified by their own gun smith, Part and labour FOC! Given the amount of times that particular gun has been back to GMK for manufacturing issues I would have thought they might have considered it out of courtesy but oh no!
Seems to be the norm, but I always like to give credit when due. To be honest, I genuinely can't see me swapping brands as things stand. Great guns and tippety top service, bit of a bonus they are right on my doorstep  :lol:

I maintain that GMK are F***ing useless!! A bunch of clowns with no idea!!

Back