Any CENS mino users?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eon

Looking for users thoughts as I'm considering getting some. Thanks in advance 

eon for the price 299 retail I would buy some own branded electronics that come with a guarantee, the cens mino are ok but they are a generic fit (one product to fit all with adjustable foam bits) if you lose one (possible) you will kick yourself. in ear custom moulded for the same price or less would be less likely to be lost easily not that I'm biased but try

customfitguards.co.uk

rich will sort you out

rgds steve

In my experience with Cens, poor longevity, poor battery life- less than a day on occasion, one packed in working reliablyafter a year, other is on the way out after three years, don't handle rain well (and of course we only shoot in dry weather!). But much the same applied to the other make I had before- hoped that improvements in micro electronics would have helped when I bought these.One battery in my NHS hearing aid lasts weeks in daily use so I struggle to understand

I am now using mine as passive plugs with the supplied blanks but it makes them very expensive moulded passive plugs.

eon for the price 299 retail I would buy some own branded electronics that come with a guarantee, the cens mino are ok but they are a generic fit (one product to fit all with adjustable foam bits) if you lose one (possible) you will kick yourself. in ear custom moulded for the same price or less would be less likely to be lost easily not that I'm biased but try

customfitguards.co.uk

rich will sort you out

rgds steve
Part of the reason for me considering the mino's  was the fit. I have previously had custom moulded but they didn't fit a couple of years on due to my ear changing shape (I assume). Since then I now wear electronic ear defenders, I love the amplification and cut off but hate the sweaty ears! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back