Manuel Ricardo, has anyone been?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdLyons

I've had quite a few clients who have ventured over to north Portugal to have a custom stock, and the workmanship has been impressive.

I'm planning to have one made for my faithful 682 Gold E as the adjustable comb now adjusts itself every third shot!

Have any Shootclayers been and do you have any pics??

Ed,

Exceptional workmanship, good service, good price , good experience.

Would it be possible for me to re-engineer your Beretta maladies?

PhilR has been. I think he posted a report on his trip but cant find it anywhere ?

DT

I think it was this guy Wayne Martin had his new stock made by and Marcus from Lyalvale Express has had a couple made by him for various guns.

Both looked great.

I've had quite a few clients who have ventured over to north Portugal to have a custom stock, and the workmanship has been impressive.

I'm planning to have one made for my faithful 682 Gold E as the adjustable comb now adjusts itself every third shot!

http://www.xn--gewehrschaftknstler-ibc.de/index.html

They have got them off the shelf. Worth a look.

That link doesn't seem to work for me?, just brings up a website under construction page :-(
Yep - am doing some overnight work to spruce up the site - it will be back online later - apologies. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Didn't Wayne (Aspire) go last year?

Latest posts

Back