Anyone tried Napier Pro 10 ear defenders?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tried them myself but i have seen people wearing them, even if not correctly. Seen them around the back of the neck - perhaps they slipped, who knows? The only issue would be if the 'earbuds' fit in the ear properly. I have problems fitting in-ear earphones and they come with different size earpieces. I am in the process of having some 'CENS' moulded earplugs made at the moment so at least they will fit properly. 

Personnelly i would rather have standard type ear defenders for the same amount of money or cheaper. 

Worth paying a bit more and getting properly moulded passive plugs. I did try the Napier things some years ago, but was not convinced about sound proofing ability. Having lost my hearing about 14 years ago, it is not to be recommended. Bear in mind, one of the side effects of deafness,  is the inability to hear !

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends has now bought a pair of these, and he seems quite pleased with them. He has switched out the ear buds to a different type though.

A friend of mine tried these on Friday pigeon shooting, he is a bit mutton anyway so less concerned about protection than many but left with a headache and will be going back to over ears.   Personally I would only use over ear, especially with the volumes involved in clay shooting.

I happily wore those.  Until the first time it rained, when they funnelled water into my ear canals, and i threw them in the bin.

Had molds done for the first time last month.  Not going back now. super comfortable and super effective.

Latest posts

Back