Changed again

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

So a little while ago I posted on here that I had purchased a krieghoff, It was a lovely looking gun and it's undeniable that they are incredibly well made but I would have been better throwing it at the clays! So it went and made way for another piece of German engineering. I've now had the Blaser vantage for a couple of days and I'm very pleased, easy to shoot smooth and recoil is non existent. The trigger pulls are incredible on par with my mx2000s at least, so big smiles all round. Now to settle in and get some form back ?

image.jpeg

Ahh so you bought one. Very nice too. The best thing about mine is, it puts a smile on my face when I'm shooting it! A bit like my Hatsan?

"Krieghoff - It was a lovely looking gun"

Nearly spat my coffee out over the keyboard !!

The new one is soooooooooo much nicer......although still no Perazzi.  Enjoy :)

DT

I did like my perazzi just lost faith in it.
Don't matter how pretty it is if you cant shoot it. :unsure:

Funnily enough I had a point with an F3 trap yesterday at Bev. Came up very nicely but I did think it felt a bit light compared with mine.

Ho hum

DT

makes the difference ......we having a play fri 1-pm on wards ? thinking of a trip to Podimore Sunday if the weather plays nicely ? 
I'm definitely up for podimore Sunday and if I can get finished by lunchtime il be there Friday, should be job n finish ?

I'm definitely up for podimore Sunday and if I can get finished by lunchtime il be there Friday, should be job n finish ?
Hoping to get my skinny arse to the Ridge Friday as well, with all these Blasers around will try and use my cheery persona to have a grip on one. 

And yes very nice looking gun too! 

I am sure Frank Sinatra sang a song about these guns... went along the lines... Regrets I have a few... etc

I have know a few down here who tried them but did not keep them long but they were used for trap so perhaps as a sporter they have some redeeming feature. I certainly hope you get on well with it and make some good scores.

Don't matter how pretty it is if you cant shoot it. :unsure:

Funnily enough I had a point with an F3 trap yesterday at Bev. Came up very nicely but I did think it felt a bit light compared with mine.

Ho hum

DT
I had a go on a demo 32" Pro last Friday and found it light and skinny. Also did not get on with the trigger but I will put part of that down to it being a R/H gun and me shooting it L/H. Put a deposit down on a 32" DT11 which I preferred weight wise.

I can't help wondering if those who find a Blaser a bit light might profit from enquiring of the owners what weights were in place, as one feature of these guns is a set of weights in the stock and under the fore-end which can be omitted or added or twiddled with at will.

As to the perceived beauty of any Krieghoff then all I can do is encourage a search on the matter on this very forum, where I'm sure someone referred to them as being "too much of the toolroom".

Latest posts

Back