What to choose....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKGibbs

Hi All.

Right I'm looking for a new set of shooting glasses as mine are not great and they've pretty much fallen to bits.

I'm colour blind (pretty bad) and was wondering if there are an shooting glasses that neutralise this?

I know changing colour lenses helps (Red or Purple helps a bit) but it is still very difficult to see targets clearly, I see a long streak.

If not then I'm thinking

Pilla x7

Randolph Ranger of some form

Or anything else you'd recommend?

I also don't like to much above the nose or separate lenses, I like a clear view across the front like the pilla x7

I've had X7 for about six months now, not cheap but I really like them and they get used a lot.

if this is any use!

Sunglasses for Sport http://www.sunglassesforsport.com/

They do Pilla, until 11th April they have a discount code for 20%

All you need to do is use the voucher code: twentyoff When you pay at check out the 20% will be deducted. Offer ends in 20 days (on 11th April).

We've got pretty much every lens in stock so if you want the up to date products just pm me for a custom build rather than the older ready made kits ;)

After trying a few different options I've gone for Pilla X7's

I've got the

50 RHC (Pink and really helps as I'm colour blind)

58 ED

26 ED

10 ED 

And I'm using the 58ed the most at the moment, or the 50 rhc for orange on green orange pink in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back