Masters of their trade BH & WW

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcours pete

Hats off to Phil moss of barrow Heath also Steve Lovatt Weston wood .

firstly barrow Heath selection shoot 

A really cracking course with lots of variety not all massive targets as you might expect from a selection shoot but a very well put together course 14 stands of angles speed deceiving targets all there to be shot but easy also to let slip 

finished 94 joint 3rd overall so a great start to the season well worth the 3 hour drive up from Somerset 

Also looking forward to Phils targets for the next fitasc sel ?

Next stop on the way home Weston wood only shot this ground once a few years back so eager to return .

well I can only say Steve is the master of deception lovely shoot able course looked all there I shot badly for a 86 got back to the clubhouse expecting scores in the very high 90s but a 94 leading still a good score but more scores in the high 80s really 

excellent high gun from Richard faulds right on the money with a 97 

in my opinion 

Think that just proves a big point that if you arnt mentally switched on and your hold points and execution of the shot is not perfect Steves targets will catch you every time !! 

Some targets that look nothing but you totally misread bloody clever course setting imho 

think I underestimated the reality of 100 fitasc Saturday afternoon 

up at five Sunday morning a three hour drive to barrow 100 at 

barrow another 2 hours drive back to WW takes it out of you much more than you realise felt lethargic as I started and it showed in my score 

As I said hats off to you both for two very good courses looking forward to more of your shoots this season ?

Hi Pete,

Was good to see you again at Barrow, many thanks for the words of support & well shot !!

See you in May if not before........

Mossy

Mossy.............you helping Dyson out this week?

Busy busy........... :clover:

It's all well and good until you go somewhere with poorly thought out or easy targets, no birds, trap breakdowns and traps that run out of clays. Then you realise that you have seen how it could/should be done and you get annoyed. Well. Maybe just me?! 

Not shot BH yet but I do enjoy Steve's targets!

I like the big ones he puts on (even though I don't do that we'll on them! These are often my card killers)

But some of the targets he puts of makes you walk in full expecting to fill them in for a straight and before you know it you're 2 or 3 away!

Latest posts

Back