Churchill Challenge - 18th February

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

Anyone doing the Churchill Challenge on Thursday 18th February?  Thought I might have a go, Jane can't so wondered if anyone minded me tagging along?  Haven't even checked with the ground if there is a slot.

Anyone doing the Churchill Challenge on Thursday 18th February?  Thought I might have a go, Jane can't so wondered if anyone minded me tagging along?  Haven't even checked with the ground if there is a slot.
Join me and two others. We are on at 2pm. No need to book, it's a slot for 4. We are also doing Oxford gun do at 10. Join that too!

Thank you Will see you at EJC for 2pm.  Unfortunately cannot do Oxford this time.  Again I am masquerading as someone else.  I don't know what I am doing to make this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will, - 2 on Thursday with rain and sleet  :D   Hopefully dying away by the time we shoot.

Will, - 2 on Thursday with rain and sleet  :D   Hopefully dying away by the time we shoot.
Yes. I'm shooting oxford in the morning, so by the afternoon they may be wheeling me round, rigid, on a pallet trolley.

Actually, it probably won't feel as bad as last Sunday as the wind is lower. That's the killer..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back