CPSA Premier League

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimbusgb

I'm hoping to attend all of the events if possible. I'm signed up as a Southdown shooter ( although that makes little difference )

Anyone interested in forming a small group/squad for travel and shooting? I'm in East Sussex / Crowborough area.

I'm going to be travelling up from the isle of wight, so depending on what time you're planning on shooting I wouldn't mind joining a group of shooters....otherwise it's Billy no mates  :oops:

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren

I expect to get there for a 10:30 to 11:00 kick off. Would enjoy the company too.

Silver Merc 4*4 , Caesar Guerini Summit gun, Beretta bag. Black shooting vest. 'Ample' construction. Slight Seff Effrican accent.

No I won't be wearing a rose! :)

Bebo may join us ..... 

Might see you there, although I'm hoping to get there really early and may even be most of the way round by the time you arrive.

Might see you there, although I'm hoping to get there really early and may even be most of the way round by the time you arrive.
looks like we'll be kicking off at around 11:00 

Have a good one! ( tweet the leads on each stand for us! :)  )

Last edited by a moderator:
The next round is at EJ Churchill, Sunday 20th March, but it's not at the shooting ground. It will be on the estate, (same as the world championship later this year). I will get some more info..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confirm, the entrance to the EJ Churchill shoot will be 100 yards away from the usual shooting ground entrance, on the opposite side of the road. 

I am told that the course will be a well balanced affair, in line with EJ Churchills usual registered events!

Back