Betinsolli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Improvements Colin?  I've never owned one but I've shot a few over the years and personally I was not bowled over, but that's just me of course. They are budget guns,so best bought second hand from a dealer who is prepared to give a decent guarantee. Check out the prices of used ones online before you part with any money Colin. Perhaps you could take an experienced shooter with you when you go to look at the gun?  Have you actually been to see one of those guns as yet? If so, what model is it, what age and how much?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am awaiting the information you have asked myself Les, it's on my door step and practically almost new,

thats what he as told me,but I would take an old hand with me.

I know you are asking about a different gun entirely... but instead of asking about guns that are very second rate why not just look for a half decent good one? I know budgets may be tight but a huge factor is that the gun is in fact the cheapest part of your shooting long term. If you spend even one day a week at the shooting ground doing fifty targets that is going to cost you about £400 a year just for the cartridges so why not do yourself a big favour and look for a decent second hand Beretta, Miroku or Browning for less than say £800 - £1000 ? It might be pushing your budget but well worth it in the end because if it goes tits up and you want to sell it you will get nearly all your money back... the gun you are suggesting will be in you cabinet for a while.

I know you are asking about a different gun entirely... but instead of asking about guns that are very second rate why not just look for a half decent good one? I know budgets may be tight but a huge factor is that the gun is in fact the cheapest part of your shooting long term. If you spend even one day a week at the shooting ground doing fifty targets that is going to cost you about £400 a year just for the cartridges so why not do yourself a big favour and look for a decent second hand Beretta, Miroku or Browning for less than say £800 - £1000 ? It might be pushing your budget but well worth it in the end because if it goes tits up and you want to sell it you will get nearly all your money back... the gun you are suggesting will be in you cabinet for a while.
Yes John, the above looks very sensible and correct. There are actually a few Miroku's about for less than £800, yes quite old but still very useful and tidy. I was looking online a few weeks back and I saw two Miroku 3800's for sale at about the £550 mark, both were sporterised trap guns, one had Teague chokes fitted. At that sort on money you can't lose really, you may even get your money back if you sell it at a later date.

... I know budgets may be tight but a huge factor is that the gun is in fact the cheapest part of your shooting long term. If you spend even one day a week at the shooting ground doing fifty targets that is going to cost you about £400 a year just for the cartridges...
If we were talking about a club shoot, 70 birds @ £22 and 3 boxes of cartridges @ £12, then @ £34 a week...that is £1700 a year...

If you have a look on guntrader.co.uk Colin you'll find over 30 Miroku's and 15 Beretta's for sale under £600. Have a look and see what is local to you, any of these in good nick and the spec you want would be top value for money.

Latest posts

Back