Malaga OT Grand Prix video

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

sorry to post this trap video in the General section but think it's worth a view as filmed and produced by my lad.

if you enjoy please 'like' the video on YouTube 

ta

DT

great little video!!

I've got 6 trips through that bloody airport this year!!

Nice one Harry, and he shot well

Last edited by a moderator:
Im impressed, made me want to get the gun out of the cabinet, and made me smile on a  Monday morning.... and at the moment that takes some doing! Seriously, If I was high up in the CPSA or whoever in GB and saw that video I would be approaching your Lad about doing more at the big GB shoots. Clay shooting needs more 'cool' promotional videos like this. Spot on.

Im impressed, made me want to get the gun out of the cabinet, and made me smile on a  Monday morning.... and at the moment that takes some doing! Seriously, If I was high up in the CPSA or whoever in GB and saw that video I would be approaching your Lad about doing more at the big GB shoots. Clay shooting needs more 'cool' promotional videos like this. Spot on.
Thanks Sid et al for the kind words. Yes it is pretty cool and so much better than the usual documentary type reports, well the ones I have seen anyway.

DT

Brilliant stuff Harry that adds a bit of zing to the trap scene and well shot too showed the old man how its done :) ! Looks like a terrific venue too I must make the effort to do this next year. I have no excuses the wife would enjoy the week away at a bad time of the year weather-wise  and I get to shoot what's not to like? It would also give me a chance to talk to English speaking shooters get some idea of what I am doing wrong! I have been shooting for a bit over three seasons now and never conversed with English speaking experienced good shot, other than the folks on here! I will be shooting the French FU championship at Ychoux in July so that will be my first experience of a really big event.

Brilliant stuff Harry that adds a bit of zing to the trap scene and well shot too showed the old man how its done :) ! Looks like a terrific venue too I must make the effort to do this next year. I have no excuses the wife would enjoy the week away at a bad time of the year weather-wise  and I get to shoot what's not to like? It would also give me a chance to talk to English speaking shooters get some idea of what I am doing wrong! I have been shooting for a bit over three seasons now and never conversed with English speaking experienced good shot, other than the folks on here! I will be shooting the French FU championship at Ychoux in July so that will be my first experience of a really big event.
So when you speak English do you sound like a Frog?  Anybody gonna be able to understand you?

inquiring minds, etc

The video gets the Foo King Trap Palm D'Or   (annually awarded to the most promising new director by Foo King International Media)

Ha Ha  Charlie as most on here know I talk a lot of crap most of the time so hopefully they will take pity and try to educate me somehow... and also remember I am Scottish so there is the "see you Jimmy"  factor to be taken into account think Robin Williams talking Scottish :)

Ha Ha  Charlie as most on here know I talk a lot of crap most of the time so hopefully they will take pity and try to educate me somehow... and also remember I am Scottish so there is the "see you Jimmy"  factor to be taken into account think Robin Williams talking Scottish :)
more like think Russ Abbott John!! ??

What a great video - have shared it on the ShootClay FB page as well... 

Latest posts

Back