Longridge 7/2/16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't but its a great ground - always go when we are at home in Wales.

Great ground and some testing targets. I won't be able to make this Sunday though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I may go or should a have a few practise shoots at coley's before I do a reg shoot 

It's a fairly firm shoot so don't get disheartened by whatever score you might get. Be pleased that you have taken the leap into a reg and are shooting great targets!

Regs are typically the same price as practice rounds so you might as well go to the comp and shoot targets only initially. You will learn a lot as you will get to see a lot of other shooters styles and techniques.

Well got home tonight to my cpsa membership and my new ear plugs so that's it I'm all ready to go ???

I will be going on sunday, I have a lesson booked with Steve Friday so il be interested to to see how it goes.

Well looking at the weather I think I'll miss this one think the clays will fly by themselves . I'm guessing I'll try meadowcroft in two weeks 

Yeah the lesson went well and the extra 100 birds will have hopefully cemented it in. I'm still hoping to get to longridge tomorrow weather permitting.

i would highly recommend mr nutbeam for a lesson. I had my highest score out of /100 after a 2 hour session.

I hope Longridge will still be on tomorrow. God knows how the car park will cope with all the rain today.

Hope to make it if its dry and like Clynt said go in steady and out through the barns to pick up the lane 

hi Doug I didn't go due to the bad weather so I'm hoping to shoot meadowcroft in two weeks time 
Two sharp showers and the odd stiff breeze, there was no need for sou'wester etc, mind you weve all been caught out by reading too much into an over pessimistic forecast, 

Back