Barbury 24th jan 2016

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Anyone going to the FITASC event at Barbury this weekend? It's going to be my first attempt at FITASC. How hard is it with all the rules? 

Anyone going to the FITASC event at Barbury this weekend? It's going to be my first attempt at FITASC. How hard is it with all the rules? 
I remember my first Fitasc and being very conscious of getting it wrong but actually most Referees are very understanding with newbies to Fitasc.  Do you have a Fitasc line on your skeet vest - if you don't have one don't worry - you can put tape or a mark in the right place - in fact the ref will do it for you so you get it right.  You need obviously to keep your gun close to your body (I got told off once for that) and below the line and only move your gun when you see the target.  No pre mounting of gun when its your turn to shoot - not allowed.  Pay attention to where targets are coming from - they won't show you more than once for the first shooter on the layout.    

It's fun- enjoy.

Latest posts

Back