Marie Curie - Charity Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

My local club is planning to hold a 50 bird re-entry shoot in aid of Marie Curie.

It's particularly pertinent to us as one of the people who help to make the club what it is was recently diagnosed with cancer. The event will be held on Sunday 10th April 2016 open at 10am, last entry at 2pm, £15 per entry. There will be a £100 High Gun Prize and a pool shoot with the proceeds going to Marie Curie.

The club, Three Lakes Gun Club, is located at Fordehall Farm, Fordehall Lane between Tanworth in Arden and Ullenhall, its about 5 minutes from J3 of the M42. It is run by John Timmis, who many of you may know, so please come along and support us in our support of a wonderful charity.

If you don't want to shoot I'm sure John would be happy to hear from any of you who might like to support in another way. 

Thank you. 

Would have done this as used to shoot there a few years ago and its very local .  unfortunately I booked on Essex masters.

Wish three lakes all the best with this.

Jasper

Back