Beretta worlds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

Evening 

as I'm getting my new beretta in a few weeks I was wondering if anyone will be shooting the above shoot and if so do you have room for one more on the Saturday unless I get a day off work to do any of the other days 

thanks 

Evening 

as I'm getting my new beretta in a few weeks I was wondering if anyone will be shooting the above shoot and if so do you have room for one more on the Saturday unless I get a day off work to do any of the other days 

thanks 
Myself and my husband Tony are booked on for Saturday - I chose 11.30 am as my first choice of time and the afternoon one as my second.  They let us know what time later in the year I think although this early probably get first choice.  You are welcome to join us if you can inform them.  The online booking does give opportunity to use a booking reference for people to join the same squad but unfortunately booked on before your message came up.  If they need to know our details:

Sian Hoskins CPSA NO: EE126098

Anthony Hoskins CPSA NO: EE89013

Let me know if you go ahead and are successful and I will look forward to meeting you.

Wow thank you so much I'm really grateful I will book up at the weekend when I get home I've shoot before and done a few  competitions but I'm know pro just to warn you I just like the experience of it all and by the time this comes I would of done a few local shoots and did you get a booking ref or squad number 

Wow thank you so much I'm really grateful I will book up at the weekend when I get home I've shoot before and done a few  competitions but I'm know pro just to warn you I just like the experience of it all and by the time this comes I would of done a few local shoots and did you get a booking ref or squad number 
No that comes much later that is why it is a shame I didn't know before I booked because I could have instigated a squad and given you a reference number to join that squad.  It may be that you can email them and ask them to put you with us.

No that comes much later that is why it is a shame I didn't know before I booked because I could have instigated a squad and given you a reference number to join that squad.  It may be that you can email them and ask them to put you with us.
I've emailed them and waiting a response 

Hi Sian 

ive had a response and they said squad numbers won't be don't for another 4-6 weeks and said did you have a booking ref number when you paid because I could use that if not I'll just call them and give your names if that's ok 

Hi Sian 

ive had a response and they said squad numbers won't be don't for another 4-6 weeks and said did you have a booking ref number when you paid because I could use that if not I'll just call them and give your names if that's ok 
it appears I have a booking ref 858 and group ref 440 which they must have given me.  You should now be able to book same squad.

it appears I have a booking ref 858 and group ref 440 which they must have given me.  You should now be able to book same squad.
ok thank you I'll give them a call in the morning and see what they say and keep you informed 

Ok all sorted I've got until tomorrow to book to be shooting with you on the Saturday as your booking group expires tomorrow 

Cant do an online for your squad at that mo, as the time has expired according to the site , :(

I will give GMK a call on Monday

:santa: x

Yes come and be on our squad 
Gmk extended the window to the 27th ... :) 

All done and booked ....  only bit i wasnt sure about was my classification .   

Ithought of putting  AA, but rekoned i might get rumbled for telling porkies  ;)

All done and booked :)...  see you on the 2nd 

Gmk extended the window to the 27th ... :) 

All done and booked ....  only bit i wasnt sure about was my classification .   

Ithought of putting  AA, but rekoned i might get rumbled for telling porkies  ;)

All done and booked :)...  see you on the 2nd 

great, look forward to seeing you x

Latest posts

Back