BICTSF calendar

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

Sorry to see that if you want to shoot the England selection for Fitasc you can't shoot the GB selection for the Compak in March.

If you make the England team for the Fitasc you can't shoot the UK Compak Championships which is also a GB selection in September because it clashes with the Home international Fitasc. 

Hi Jezza    Best wishes for a  Merry Christmas and New Year to you and the family 

are these not draft dates to be confirmed as quite a few clash and no grounds named who will be holding the shoots ?

Shorty 

Hi Jezza    Best wishes for a  Merry Christmas and New Year to you and the family 

are these not draft dates to be confirmed as quite a few clash and no grounds named who will be holding the shoots ?

Shorty 
Happy Christmas to you Gareth. 

They are draft dates as you say but I know the one on the 27th and the ground is confirmed. 

So I'm not thinking much will change. 

My moan is based on now having to choose rather than be able to shot what I want. 

CSP and Fitasc Sporting need all the numbers they can get. 

Hi Jeremy     yes you have a very good point there.....

you would think they could discuss it to come up with dates that wouldn't clash to maximise entries for both or is that just being to simplistic and sensible . 

Gareth

the people who write the calendar must assume everyone only shoots one discipline

Serious shooter shoot Parcours de chasse   numpties shoot compak. What's the problem?    ?

Back