If you had a budget of up to £10,000...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

I currently shoot a Beretta, so if I were no depart from that, then a new / old stock DT10 EELL.  Or the same in a DT11.

If I were to move away from Beretta, to unfamiliar territory, then either a Blaser F3 Heritage (lots of scroll) or whatever K80 Parcours I could get.

Or, I would by whatever gun "fit me the best" and spend the rest on coachin' and shootin'

DT10eell ..... To match the trap one i have.

Yes.. Business class flight to Barbados, sit on your sun lounger while pondering the £4K Blaser. No final decisions just after the rum punch though.

For £10k: Why the heck is a K Parcours so expensive? This should be the answer.. But an MX2000S would be my likely solution.

A K80 obviously, whatever the discipline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would walk into a shop and buy the one that fits me the best - 32" fixed chokes. 

MX12 would do nicely. Understated but last.

New Mx2000s, New Belgian Browning  B25. New DT11L . S/h MX8/12 SC3, Brretta SO5 SH Kemen Lux A or B. 

Standard K80 or if I was doing more game than clays, a parcours and buy a steak with the change!

Latest posts

Back