Red Eye - Eye Dominance Problems Resolved

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonJames

Hi Guys

I have just signed up to this forum, and would like to share with you one of the techniques i have used to correct my eye dominance issue. 

I use something you may, or may not have heard of - Red Eye. 

Its basically a small circular pad which you attach to your glasses using a magnet on the other side of the lens, the beauty of this product is that you can move it around the lens of the glasses, to block out the pupil on the lesser dominant eye, without using something that will permanently damage your glasses.   

I brought mine from Ebay here is the link, it is the cheapest i could find at £25, they are £29.99 if you buy them direct from Red Eye and it really does help, a very helpful piece of kit. 

There's a lot more information than what i have given you on here if you click on the link. Including how to check your eye dominance and how to use the Red Eye 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Eye-Eye-Dominance-Correction-for-Shooting-Clay-Pigeon-Rifle-Pistol-/221701789284?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

For £25 it is well worth the investment

Thanks For Reading Guys 

Happy Shooting

I am glad it worked for you.  I tried it for six months and basically the biggest one was not big enough.  It also made my other eye really really tired.  I now just shut the offending eye when I take my shot.   Too old in the tooth to try anything else to be honest.

I am glad it worked for you.  I tried it for six months and basically the biggest one was not big enough.  It also made my other eye really really tired.  I now just shut the offending eye when I take my shot.   Too old in the tooth to try anything else to be honest.
Since iv been using it i do tend to shoot a lot better to be honest, i used to close my eye like you do but after a while my eyes get tired and start watering which is a bit irritating  :cry:   :)

Simon, you wouldn't be the SJ Bradley of Bradleys Angling Stores who are selling these on Ebay would you?

Since iv been using it i do tend to shoot a lot better to be honest, i used to close my eye like you do but after a while my eyes get tired and start watering which is a bit irritating  :cry:   :)
This is the thing my scores keep improving so I think you just adjust to what you have to work with.  

I was thinking of trying one of these, but I'm not too sure if it will work for me.

I guess I'll have to Mullet over for a while?  :dancer:

Rosso will love this post........hope he doesn't fall off his perch :lol:

If these aren't big enough to cover your eye, can you get one that's a little more Chub-by?

I suppose, as it's magnetic, and therefore removable, when you're not using it you could keep it safe in your baccy tin, along with the Roach-es?

Sorry to keep Carp-ing on with these awful puns.

Don't tell him your name......... Yes, you got it!  :wink:

Been whiting ages for a eye dom thread for the sole reason I keep herring so much carp.

Been whiting ages for a eye dom thread for the sole reason I keep herring so much carp.
I feel trumped now! Nice one Hamster. So many fish in such a short sentence. Makes me feel like a right Pilchard.

Simon.................you've just got your first German customer..................Angler Merkel.

images9G9C61K1.jpg

Latest posts

Back