Mickley Hall Nantwich Reg shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SP Clay

Shot the Reg shoot at Mickley Hall today, the weather was nice and so was company. Scott took me around after I booked in after an early finish at work and the course was a good variety of targets set over 12 stands from a quartering 50 yard battue to a simo pair of green "frog" targets. Definitely something for all the levels and some good testing targets for the AA/ AAA lads as well.

Overall well worth a look for  some mid week fun away from the Sunday routine plus nice to see the mid week reg. shoots moving up North.

The comps are run over a month, then a new course next month  £100 HG £32 entry plus chance to re-shoot after to sort those mistakes out as a re-entry with a  cash prize. First time around sets the score for the CPSA.

Check  mickleyhall.com plus Facebook link for more details and number to book

Great news, I like Mickley and I know Scott was looking to do registereds a while back but I didn't know they'd started. 

I'll have to get myself back over there. 

This is totally irrelevant and I do apologise but have you looked at both your CPSA numbers?

This is totally irrelevant and I do apologise but have you looked at both your CPSA numbers?
Years ago, I was at a shoot where a very attractive young woman was ahead of me at the entry desk. As her card was filled in I couldn't help notice that her CPSA number was only different to mine by just the last number; so that's memorable. Anyway, we shot in the same squad, chatted a bit.

A month later I'm booking in again and she is behind me in the queue. As I took my card, I told the person at the desk what her number was before the young woman had a chance to speak. She looked at me as if I had been caught stealing her undies from her washing line..

I shot with Scott quite a bit this year at selection shoots 

Also at the home international in jersey 

A true gent and top shot I wish him all the best with the 

shooting ground and hope to go up to his big shoot he's 

running in 2016 

And I was thinking it was that odd old girl down the road!

Scott and his dad John have coached me up from a non shooter some 4 years ago to my current level of AA  and a county shot. It's a great place to learn and the wealth of knowledge there goes right back to when John shot for England to Scott and his current form and recent England cap - John though not a ESP shooter now shoots DTL and received another cap this year

Shot this today and really enjoyed it. A good mix of targets with a little bit of something for everyone. There was plenty of opertunaties to let one or two slip away easily so concentration needed to be spot on to fill in the steadier stands. A great morning out and well worth a visit. 

As it's a reg. shoot the targets are the same until the end of the month and the end of the comp. Have a go Its well worth a go.

Back