EJ CHURCHILL ESP REG 3.9.15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a go at this one, as at a bit of a loose end this week.

A different course setter was used today, which did mix it up in terms of feel. I liked it. It wasn't easy, but nothing was terribly hard, more a consistently firm feel, with only one or two easy stands.

I discovered a whole new stupid reason for missing today. Called for the last pair with a dry throat, producing a comedy "pull" that was so odd I missed the pair. Grrr.. That cost me a 90! Can you claim a distraction if you distract yourself? ???

GD leading on 94 at 2pm. I think there is a 95/6 out there for one of the stars that will doubtless turn up later..

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite happy with my 83, quite a tricky shoot.  Shame I dropped 6 targets over the last 2 stands we shot, 11 & 1.

Started 14.00 finished 16.00 travelled 14 miles home took two hours got in 18.00. 

What a great start time.
I could have cycled that in 3/4 of an hour! Wouldn't want to though in all that polluted air you have up there in the smoke.  :hot:

I shot Churchills once. Left home at 6.00am, shot at mid-day, finished yapping and watching the presentations by 7.00pm, got home by midnight.

You're so lucky Rosso!  :) Can you have it moved to Devon please?

Started later today 5.30 and was entry 119 so a fairly quiet shoot. Very lucky to miss the rain but was getting darker as we went around. Stand 12 first bird black clay was a bit of an eye test. Started well and finished well but messed up the middle with a 3 on stand 4 to finish on a 77. Left plenty out there.

A different course setter was used today, which did mix it up in terms of feel. I liked it. It wasn't easy, but nothing was terribly hard, more a consistently firm feel, with only one or two easy stands.

I discovered a whole new stupid reason for missing today. Called for the last pair with a dry throat, producing a comedy "pull" that was so odd I missed the pair. Grrr.. That cost me a 90! Can you claim a distraction if you distract yourself? ???

GD leading on 94 at 2pm. I think there is a 95/6 out there for one of the stars that will doubtless turn up later..
Shot today Will, really enjoyed the course some real good targets & different variations ?, I thought 94,95 about right but Cherl Hall 97 brilliant score ??

Latest posts

Back