Cheddite OT Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Shot the Cheddite OT Challenge over the weekend and while I had a pretty average showing, my son Harry played a blinder. Not only did he win the junior category against serious opposition, he also shot his first 25 straight (round 8 when it really mattered) and shot a 200 target comp PB to boot finishing on 177 ex 200. His Sunday score was 24, 24, 19, 25 for a 92

Really proud of the lad :)

DT

Well shot Harry and all those that dod well. 

Sadly like DT my performance was a bit below normal expectatoons. But as they say;  S#!t happens. 

All in all a good shoot with a very generous sponsor (Malmo Guns) 6 guns won and countless cartridges. Even the free raffle at the end with plenty of good things being given away. 

well done indeed. Beat my 174.

Another great shooting comp by Ian and the BCTC staff and as Paul says excellent sponsorship from Brian and cheditte

So, was Harry looking at yet another woman's yoga pants (yeah, pants) before the 19 round?   :cry:

Some great shooting tho - - keep after him

well done indeed. Beat my 174.

Another great shooting comp by Ian and the BCTC staff and as Paul says excellent sponsorship from Brian and cheditte
Well that is not too bad - maybe you should have shot the 8th round

Last edited by a moderator:
So, was Harry looking at yet another woman's yoga pants (yeah, pants) before the 19 round?  
ha! Don't think so :)  

i think the shock of shooting 2 x 24 previously got to him and it was on the dreaded C layout. No idea why but that layout caught a lot out? Loads came off it moaning about slow pulls. There were also some BIG targets on that layout :0

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
So, was Harry looking at yet another woman's yoga pants (yeah, pants) before the 19 round?   :cry:

Some great shooting tho - - keep after him

Well that is not too bad - maybe you should have shot the 8th round
cheeky git. .

Latest posts

Back