All round

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crocket81

Took a trip to Southdown today to shoot the Sussex All Round, I've never shot it before so thought it would be a bit of fun to mix different disciplines together, started with a 24 on the skeet followed by 24 on the dtl, Abt was nxt which is my discipline of choice and came off with a 25/25, I've only shot Abt a couple of times with my HPX DSR 34" and can't wait to do it again, perfect balance and handling this gun will make a perfect trap gun(even with 34" barrels!) On to the sporting which I haven't been shooting to well lately and to my surprise I kept my nerve and got them all, 98/100 and Sussex All Round Champion  :frantics:

Took a trip to Southdown today to shoot the Sussex All Round, I've never shot it before so thought it would be a bit of fun to mix different disciplines together, started with a 24 on the skeet followed by 24 on the dtl, Abt was nxt which is my discipline of choice and came off with a 25/25, I've only shot Abt a couple of times with my HPX DSR 34" and can't wait to do it again, perfect balance and handling this gun will make a perfect trap gun(even with 34" barrels!) On to the sporting which I haven't been shooting to well lately and to my surprise I kept my nerve and got them all, 98/100 and Sussex All Round Champion  :frantics:
B) :) :cool:

I have never seen Southdown so empty on  day when there was registered shooting.

Got 75x100 on the all round and was on a squad of .......... 2 that started off at about 12:45. Unheard of!

Should/could have got 80+ but I'm not feeling on top of the world so I'll be happy for the moment.

A certain forum member walked away as Surrey A/R Champion on 85. 

Congratulations, be good to see you back on the trap circuit mate???
Wont be long Phil, shot an Abt down fareham a couple of wks ago to get back into the swing of things, finished on a 95 and got high gun, don't know how I managed that! .! Gonna do a few selection shoots nxt year, be good to catch up with the old trap crowd, sure it hasn't changed that much??

Congratulations bruv from Casablanca...............if you can win the Sussex Compak too I'll bring you back a camel  :clover:

Congratulations to you all,

Seems this BH weekend, has been very good to many :)

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back