Hi from Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davel

Just a quick hello,

Back after a 20yr break !! used to shoot around the south east with a couple of pals that many years ago, good to see some of the old grounds are still going although some have gone by the wayside, just trying to find something to shoot(previously used a sporterized 3800) will probably go down the 725 route, just waiting for  SGC to arrive-although not had visit yet and the app was put in at the end of last year!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting itchy feet now as despite being told it shouldn`t be long still nothing at the mo, probably be back to ask a few questions later as a lot has changed ,

Dave

Welcome to the forum, how did you manage a 20 year break,?

I get itchy finger after 20 days , hope it's all you rememberd and more 

Thanks for the welcome, need to get out and try a few more guns before deciding on what to buy whilst waiting for my cert, shortlist is probably between Ultra prestige/725 Black and the Protrap. Won`t ask for opinions as thats been done many times before and appreciate its all down to personal preference and fit- so i`ll just read previous posts, If your about in Essex and see a middle aged chap not shooting but paying a lot of attention to what everyone else is doing it`s probably me !!

thanks again and I hope to make some new friends when I`m able to shoot again because I`ve lost contact with the ones I used to shoot with many years ago

Dave

Thanks for the welcome, need to get out and try a few more guns before deciding on what to buy whilst waiting for my cert, shortlist is probably between Ultra prestige/725 Black and the Protrap. Won`t ask for opinions as thats been done many times before and appreciate its all down to personal preference and fit- so i`ll just read previous posts, If your about in Essex and see a middle aged chap not shooting but paying a lot of attention to what everyone else is doing it`s probably me !!

thanks again and I hope to make some new friends when I`m able to shoot again because I`ve lost contact with the ones I used to shoot with many years ago

Dave
Hi Dave, where in Essex did you used to shoot & who with ??

Latest posts

Back