Sporting targets, Risely

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't interrupt him if he is eating, he gets right miserable and grumpy, he's even worse if you ask him to borrow his gun and just terrible if you ask to use some shells as well.
when I last saw him there he nearly swallowed his fingers so I kept well away ;-)

How many does everyone plan on shooting, I have 200 carts left, do I need to stock up when I get there ?

I'm taking 200 but shooting in the morning before you get there. Do I need another slab? What discipline are you looking at shooting Andy?

I'm taking 200 but shooting in the morning before you get there. Do I need another slab? What discipline are you looking at shooting Andy?
no I wouldn't have thought you need another slab, and as to what discipline I don't mind but if you are down there earlier I may come earlier too, depends on what time I finish in the morning

I'm meeting BTC3 at 10:30. Have a coffee then go out till 12:15'ish. Have lunch and get ready for Joe and yourself to turn up. You've got my number so if you get there earlier give me a call.

Latest posts

Back