Southdowns/ Shoreham - Thursday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa2512

Looks like i may have some free time again  This Thursday. :)

Anyone going to be at Southdowns / Shoreham ?

:santa:

Moved to Keepers Kennels RH13 6NR this Thursday apparently ( Got a text from DP ) ! About 4 miles from where I'm working but I'm off at a business meeting that evening ......... about 5 miles from .......... Shoreham! 

:(  

Aw poo!!!

Drov

Moved to Keepers Kennels RH13 6NR this Thursday apparently ( Got a text from DP ) ! About 4 miles from where I'm working but I'm off at a business meeting that evening ......... about 5 miles from .......... Shoreham! 

:(  
Wish id seen this before setting off!!!! 

drove all the way down there, saw the sign, saying shhoting suspended, so drove all the way home ....  DOH

Not turning round and going all the way back now  ...  

Oh well

:santa:   :(

Santa, I suggest 

Aw poo!!!

Drov

Wish id seen this before setting off!!!! 

drove all the way down there, saw the sign, saying shhoting suspended, so drove all the way home ....  DOH

Not turning round and going all the way back now  ...  

Oh well

:santa:   :(
Santa may I suggest you give your mobile number to Dave. He sends out a text message most weeks if the shoot is on, if there is a Saturday shoot or if the shoot is moved or cancelled!

'Shoreham' planned for 'Keepers Kennels' today 13/08 has apparently been cancelled. Howard called me earlier while it was absolutely chucking it down here in Horsham.

>> Of course now the sky is getting lighter and the sun is trying to put in an appearance ( and I loaded a thousand shells into the car this morning! )!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back