Hello from Lincoln.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin_d

Hi guys! 

My name is Gavin. I am new to clay shooting and cannot wait to get started. According to FAO I will have my licence within a week. I already have a gun that a friend is looking after for me. It's a Miroku mk38 28" trap gun. 

I was first introduced to clay shooting by my late step dad Derek Olivant who was a keen clay shooter and also captained the England team. However this was when I was young and couldn't really afford to take up the hobby. As time passed on I really wanted to get into the sport.  However due to my step dad being ill for many years and unable to shoot himself I thought that it wouldn't be right. I did not want to be out doing something he devoted his life on while he was stuck at home. 

Ive been out today and got my self a cleaning kit and nice gun bag. Just need to get my self some good eye protection (anyone recommend) and ear defenders. 

Im in Lincoln and if anyone is local and can recommend where I can get started and a venue I can practice regularly then please get in touch. 

Many thanks 

Gavin 

Welcome Gavin. There's some good info on here about ear protection - I use MSA Sordin's & can highly recommend them. 

Latest posts

Back