Sunday 2nd August Longridge 100ESP Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title this Sunday at Longridge entries are 10.00 until 3.30 will be there pressing buttons and being entertained by you all 

You could have a double header Rich as just down the M50 at Monmouth St Dials has the Welsh open sporting championship 100ESP reg on also  :thumbsup:  directions for anyone  is on their website Hart events.org 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Gareth, nice thought but 1) I'm pressing buttons 2) not done two in a day usually brain fazed at just the one! And finally 3) it's in Wales and I haven't got the overseas ticket ( ps 3 is a jest ) might well see you at Longridge if not sure will catch up soon

Hi Rich No probs mate I know what you mean shoot well if you go to Prescott and if you did cross the border we'd stamp your passport to let you in  :laugh:  not sure if I'll see you for this one but seriously thinking of the FITASC on the saturday will give Steve a ring to see what times he has. 

Gareth, been working in Ebbw Vale last four weeks, driving through / over the border at Monmouth I couldn't see passport control and Mrs miffed I didn't stop off the duty free shop for some cheap ciggies. 

Plan to to get to Prescotts on the Saturday morning, could well see you at the FITASC, some big names already so you should fit right in. 

You must have sneaked in to miss passport control but there again up at Ebbw Vale border control is a bit scarce due to all the pretty sheep distracting the guards  :laugh:  if you had travelled a bit farther down the A465 you could have got some Penderyn whiskey for the misses 

Big names already for FITASC and I'll fit in  :laugh:  thats a good one ! 

Keep up the good scores from last time at Prescott Rich must have been the company you had ... 

Yes Gareth had a very pleasant morning with Stew Keen, will admit I do find it easier to get to Saturday shoots, real shame this place hasn't as yet really caught on entry numbers wise, don't want them finding its too much hassle for not enough reward etc.

Yes slowly improving, but long way to go, am lucky around some really nice people as well

me and burnham may shoot it sat afternoon if you fancy the crack Pete ?
Pete, do contact ground first though, there's a limit on entires and wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey, if you join up with Clynt & Steve Burnham expect some glances at the K80 :)

Pete, do contact ground first though, there's a limit on entires and wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey, if you join up with Clynt & Steve Burnham expect some glances at the K80 :)
Even Ricksys seen the light Rich ., we will get Clynto to turn one day ? but don't hold your breath he's shooting the F3 well again ?

me and burnham may shoot it sat afternoon if you fancy the crack Pete ?
Clynt  thanks for the offer mate that's very tempting but I've got a wedding on the sat 

would have been good to have given you two glos boys a spanking in your own back 

yard though  :D

I've allready had clients opinion on the k80 . 

hopefully I've now put those concerns to bed !!! 
hahaha did you use it at Parklodge Pete  :wink:

Even Ricksys seen the light Rich ., we will get Clynto to turn one day ? but don't hold your breath he's shooting the F3 well again ?
yellow yellow ?? where's the chipmiester gone ? 

I think I could have used a machine gun at park lodge mate  :frown:

Wouldent have made much difference no excuses just a really bad day 

i let the k80 down not the other way round  :cry:

I think I could have used a machine gun at park lodge mate  :frown:

Wouldent have made much difference no excuses just a really bad day 

i let the k80 down not the other way round  :cry:
yep ,know that feeling m8 had a bit of that yesterday ...when it goes it goes  :afro:

Yeah your right right Clynt the harder you try worse it gets 

Credible 95 for me yesterday not enough to catch the KINGMEISTER though by 1

Latest posts

Back