Open Shoot - Hastings - East Sussex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

Hello,

Apologies for the late notice, but on Saturday 8th August my shoot is hosting our match in the kent and Sussex clubman league.

Anyone is welcome to come and shoot it though, you don't have to be shooting for one of the teams in the league.   

70 Bird sporting for £21.

Teas and coffees, and bacon rolls available. 

We are a working farm so its fibre wads only. Cartridges available. 

If anyone is at a loose end and looking for a shoot that weekend then please come along.  Any support for a small but growing club is much appreciated. We plough any money we make into buying more traps.

If anyone is interested, location can be found at facebook.com/stonestileshooting, open 10am -2pm

cheers

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it..........a working farm that ploughs cash back in.

Money really does grow on trees! :clover:

Farmers are very good at ploughing stuff back into the ground!

Seeds, fertiliser, muck, rotten crops, lime!

It all comes back up again ready for us or the animals to eat! :smile:

Better that set aside and importing foreign stuff! :smile:

As woody's place is pretty much all grazing (apart from the woody bits) there isn't much evidence of that sort of ploughing.

He did, however, manage a new trap after the last open shoot on the farm and fingers crossed there will be another new one in coming months.

I shall be there shooting for Stonestile (not that that'll help there chances much) and you may even see me taking a stint at bacon butty making.

Latest posts

Back