Royal Berks Challenge Trophy (Registered) 3-5th August

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked in with a mate for Tuesday 3pm. Looking forward to it. Did everyone else get asked for Card details as a 48hr cancellation policy?
Yes I did inform that this was a bit unfriendly and impractical. At the moment I'm underwriting 5 potential no-shows!

Yeah first time I have ever had to do that. Seems I missed the boat on your generosity Will. No matter I will put my lunch on your tab :)

P.S. You doing OLSS next Thurs? Usual 12:30 for me.
No OLSS for me, important meeting at work, so instead of lowering my average at Owls I will be drumming up funds to pay for everybody at RBSS..

No OLSS for me, important meeting at work, so instead of lowering my average at Owls I will be drumming up funds to pay for everybody at RBSS..
I think I speak for everyone here when I say we appreciate it!

As for OLSS my scores are so low there they are well under my raw average so assume they will get dropped. Is there any way to preview your adjusted average?

I think I speak for everyone here when I say we appreciate it!

As for OLSS my scores are so low there they are well under my raw average so assume they will get dropped. Is there any way to preview your adjusted average?
CPSA site, log in, then see averages and scores in the blue menu on the left.

Will, you have to stop sandbagging around in AA. We miss you in A class. :wink:

The Amigos are booked in on Wednesday at 12pm. TeePee, Tiptop, Stew Keen, Mark & Lee Roberts and the Welsh Wizard, young Gareth Jones.

Bring it on.
Thanks Stew for booking looking forward to it ..... young ! think I'll have two pints of what ever youve been drinking  :laugh:

:wizard:  

Latest posts

Back