EJ Churchill 2nd July 15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Bit of a late announcement! 100 ESP reg.

Maybe some shower dodging! Looking forward to a great course though. See some of you there.

No booking needed, all welcome. Entries 12pm to 6pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, nice surprise to shoot some new stands in a newly developed part of the ground. Another good shoot. Nothing with big lead, but plenty of variety and tricky angles. I missed the first two pairs on one stand!

A very good 97 from Alex Cobb, which I can't see being beaten as only a few in the 90's.

Shot a reasonable 77 which I'm fairly happy with.  

Had a cup of tea and a chat with Rosso and Will after, best bit of the day was getting to have a few shots with a Kreighoff.

Dodged the rain and it was actually fairly cool in the end. Was a lot quieter than last month. Good mix of targets for us lower ranks. I at least hit every target once except that yellow low edge in 2nd bird on stand 5. No idea on that one.

Ended up on 71 same as last time so not unhappy. Dropped too many silly shots all over the place. 

Managed to get along to this one today, fair but testing layout. Its good to see some changes on the layouts and some new parts of the ground. Managed to scrape in with a 90 after a handful of silly mistakes. 97 still a pretty awesome score around there......

Another good set of stands from the EJC team.  Had two absolute brain farts on stands 5 & 11, but thoroughly enjoyed it once again.

Does anyone know if the results are published anywhere yet?  I don't think they're been updated for this month on the Churchill's website.

No they are not published. Staff away at EJC to do so, although the scores are with CPSA, so expect on there tmrw am.

Back