Howdy from Sunny Cheltenham!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmeGHeaD

Hey everyone!

I've been floating around the forum for a week of two, trying to absorb as much as possible before I start posting stuff, and I figured an introduction would be a good place to start!

I'm a real noobie when it comes to shooting, although my first weekend job when I was a young teenager was at a shoot as a trapper. I'd never been behind a gun before and having only had a go recently in a Corporate day in Manchester, I was properly bitten and have just put in for my license.... Better late than never!

Hey everyone!

I've been floating around the forum for a week of two, trying to absorb as much as possible before I start posting stuff, and I figured an introduction would be a good place to start!

I'm a real noobie when it comes to shooting, although my first weekend job when I was a young teenager was at a shoot as a trapper. I'd never been behind a gun before and having only had a go recently in a Corporate day in Manchester, I was properly bitten and have just put in for my license.... Better late than never!
Welcome. You are very lucky as there are lots of good shooting grounds within an hour or less of Cheltenham. 

Hope to see you at one of them soon.

Hi All!

Thanks for a warm welcome - I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Latest posts

Back