Field / Range Bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baz

Hi folks,

My old holdall has finally given up and I'm looking for a new bag for carrying earplugs, cartridges, vest, cap, etc

I have a cartridge bag for carrying around grounds so it's really something to take in and out of the car on shoot days so it can be a reasonable size.

Any recommendations are welcome, or a pic of what your using would be helpful.

Cheers 

bought a cheap nike holdall for the well known auction site, got one with a separate end pocket for wet stuff on the way home. £8 I think.

I've had a few bags over the years ?

The best IMO is my current one, the Bidwell bag, holds everything, well made, right size, cup holder. It's even cheap! So they have discontinued them! Mine is starting to get a little tatty, so I might have to scour the shops for a remaining one..

Hi folks,

My old holdall has finally given up and I'm looking for a new bag for carrying earplugs, cartridges, vest, cap, etc

I have a cartridge bag for carrying around grounds so it's really something to take in and out of the car on shoot days so it can be a reasonable size.

Any recommendations are welcome, or a pic of what your using would be helpful.

Cheers 
VISION KENWICK MEDIUM CARP FISHING BAIT BAG https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BWRQFEA/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_GMUKvb7MZESWCI bought this when my Browning one (twice the price) died. 

I use a Castellani one as my car bag - can fit 300 shells in the bottom, skeet vest, fleece, glasses x 2, ears blah blah blah in it.... 

http://www.gamebore.com/shop/detail/51/castellani-for-gamebore-black-gold-kit-bag

I use a smaller cartridge bag to take shells around the layout - or just fill my pockets for a FITASC parcours. 
I bought a Castellani bag as well.  Fits loads of shells in the bottom, my waterproofs and my Glass case for my Pilla's.  Only downside is, we got drenched at Northampton a few weeks ago, and the water just came in.  I think it managed to come in via the zips.  Great bag.......just not for Rainy weather.  Also the clip holding the shoulder strap on needs beefing up.  Mine is always popping out and my mates snapped.  Apart from the above it is a good bag.

Back